Makes approx. 18 meatballs
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
- 250g Minced beef*
- 1 Medium onion – finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano
- 25g Tomato Paste
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon butter
- In a pan, melt the butter and fry the onions until slightly soft – 3-5 mins.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together including the onions.
- Take about a tablespoon of mixture in your hands, roll into a golf ball size ball and place on a baking tray. (You can alter the size of the meatballs depending on what size your little monster’s ‘bite size’ is.)
- Bake in the oven at 180℃ for 30 minutes.
- Can be served hot or cold.
* Minced beef can be swapped for any other minced meat; chicken, pork, ostrich, lamb.
- with a Bolognese sauce and some courgette noodles
- dip in homemade tomato sauce
We at GetPaleo were inspired in part or in whole for this recipe from here.